Conical taper barrel end mills for finish machining of titanium alloys
- Optimum cutting edge design; conical taper barrel geometry highly suitable for blade surface machining.
- 3-flute end cutting with a wide geometry for improved chip evacuation.
- Larger pick feed for reduced number of tool passes hence longer tool life.
VQ MILLING SERIES
Effective for machining titanium and stainless steel components
- Especially suitable for machining difficult-to-cut materials, and offers a stable and secure machining process.
- The multiple internal through coolant hole system is effective for improved welding resistance.
- The spiral arrangement of the coolant holes enables a wide range of machining applications.